This revolutionary resource recovery program is designed for our salon to achieve zero waste, reduce its carbon footprint, and implement sustainable work practices that benefit the local community.
So what are some of the programs your visit will be contributing to?
- Your cut off hair will support charitable causes such as oil spill cleanup projects,
- local community gardens
- charitable wig making services;
- All the proceeds gained from recycling the salon’s metals such as foils, colour tubes, cans, etc will be donated to not for profit community based organisations that do a killer job helping humanity every day.
- Any leftover hair colour will be recycled into new liquids.
- Once our tools (used to style your beautiful mane) reach their end of life they will be broken down and all valuable parts will be repurposed.
What does this mean for you?
Each time you visit our Sustainable Salon your service bill will include a small Green Fee of just $2.00 that will support the salon to keep its commitment to sustainability without compromising the quality service we offer you.
For more information please visit www.sustainablesalons.com.au or ask us on your next visit.